Held the 2nd
& 4th Saturdays of May, June and July, each Story Safari
takes place at a different animal exhibit where families will enjoy a
While most stories are suited for
children ages 3 - 8 years old, this is a family-friendly event and all are
welcome to join us! Regular zoo admission applies - Event is included
with paid admission.
Saturdays at 9:00 a.m., meet at the zoo exhibit below:
- May 12 • Flamingos • Story: Pink Lion by J. Porter
- May 26 • Chimpanzees • Story: Chimp and Zee by C. & L.
- June 9 • Rhinos • Story: Rhino in the House by D. Kirk
– The True Story of Saving Samia
- June 23 • Orangutans • Story: Orangutangled by S.
- July 14 • Lion • Story: Lazy Lion by MN. Hadithi
- July 28 • Hideaway Hollow • Story: Bright Stanley by M.