Rolling Hills Zoo
is excited to
welcome you back!
To ensure the safety of our guests, staff and animals, Rolling Hills Zoo has adopted the following policies until further notice:
We ask all Guests & Staff to:
- Maintain 6 ft. physical distancing and follow distancing dots in high-traffic areas.
- Wash and/or sanitize hands frequently.
- Please cough into your elbow.
- Keep groups to 10 people or less.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to wear masks. For your safety, staff are required to wear masks.
- Please adhere to safety signage throughout the park.
- If you feel sick please don’t come to the zoo.
We are continuously cleaning high-touch areas throughout the zoo.
It is everyone’s responsibility to follow the official national or local regulations and advice as it relates to COVID-19.
During Phase One of the Zoo’s re-opening, Zoo hours are 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. beginning May 22, 2020.
FOR NO-CONTACT ADMISSION, we encourage you to purchase our tickets online at www.rollinghillszoo.org.
Admission will be through the Zoo Entrance only.
In consideration of the modifications to the guest’s experiences during Phase One, admission prices have changed during this phase:
• Adults - $10
• Seniors (65+) - $9
• Children (ages 3-12 years old) - $5
• Children (2 & younger) - Free
Changes to the Zoo Experience
Animal feeding stations are closed, including the fish feeding station.
No animal presentations are scheduled.
The trams will not be running at this time.
The following areas are closed:
• Wildlife Museum Building & Hideaway Hollow
• Green Playhouse
• Coati Pop-Up Tunnel
• Reptile Building
• Great Ape Building
• Giraffe Viewing Room
The following areas will be closed on an as needed basis:
• Kids Country Barn
• Rhino Barn
• Anteater/Aardvark Building
Overlook Restaurant is open through the service window.
Outdoor seating at restaurant and picnic area is available.
Because Rolling Hills Zoo had to close due to COVID–19, if you had an active membership on March 18th when we closed our gates, or renewed or purchased a membership after that date, your membership has been extended two months. You will not receive new cards, but your membership extension will be reflected in our system.